Irth Training Release Notes: September 03, 2024 (switch client, add training partner, credential marketing pages & more...)

Posted 13 days ago by Sean Bragg

• Topic is Locked
S
Sean Bragg Admin

The following release will take place September 03, 2024 beginning 10:00pm EST.

VERSION: Sept 2024

WHAT'S NEW:

• Client Switch is now a new option students can enact directly from the My Training page. A display button will now be shows next to the ‘My Training’ header showing the name of the client (aka: Training Partners) a student is currently viewing. Clicking on training partner name will expand dropdown of all assigned training partners, selecting one will switch them to that client.  For more details CLICK HERE!
  • Add New Training Partners is now be an option included in the ‘Client Switch’ (see item above) dropdown. Students can click the name of their current training partner and from the dropdown select the ‘Add Training Partners’ option. This will allow them to quickly register into any Training Client that enables self-registration into their offerings.
  • Credentials now have a Public Marketing Page.Enable marketing page from the Settings tab of the credential, and copy URL for a public facing view-and-register option for non logged in users.
  • Browse (Training Library) Share is now available for users with an Admin Role.  To use, filter browse library as desired, select the share option, and send (or post) URL for non-logged in users to view specific sets of content. User who are not logged in will be able to see Browse cards and click to open marketing page, but cannot navigate the entire Browse Library nor adjust any filters.

WHAT'S FIXED:

• If a student is registered into multiple clients, but their primary profile has been deleted by the original client, the system will now handle and allow the student to still engage with the additional clients.
  • Some admin users were not able to view results of the new Insights Dashboard. This access has been added to the System Admin role type.
  • The ‘Go to my training’ link displaying on an items Marketing Page, when a student is already registered, will now refresh the My Training home page to show all items.
  • Grade books housing a large number of students will no longer error when re-configuring the categories, quizzes, and weight distributions.

0 Votes

0 Comments